About 100 kilometers away from Ho Chi Minh City, Tay Ninh province, the land of many spiritual and cultural architectures, is an interesting destination for those who want to get away from the bustling city and immerse themselves in the fresh nature and do not want to travel too far, especially for families as well as young people interested in exploring on weekends.
To the Vietnamese people, the mountain is the center of a myth about “Ba Den” (Black Virgin), a local deity of Khmer origin. Being one of must-visit Tay Ninh tourist attractions, attached to the legendary Black Virgin Mountain, Linh Son Tien Thach Pagoda is usually crowded, especially in January and the day of god worshiping in May 5 and 6 according to the Lunar Calendar, with pilgrims, travelers or even the locals to visit and pray for their business and lives. In addition, the pagoda system of this mountain also includes Trung pagoda, Ba pagoda, and Hang pagoda attracting visitors because of its majestic scenery and spiritual meaning.
Motorbike rental in Tay Ninh has not been developed, but you can rent a motorbike to travel between tourist destinations in Tay Ninh . The rent ranges from 150-200k / day. For more information, you can also ask the hotel reception for further instructions.
Tay Ninh motorbike rental price
According to the experience of people who have rented motorbikes in Tay Ninh, the cost will be reduced when you select this type of vehicle.
When starting to rent a motorcycle, you must ask the lessor to give you a free map. Tay Ninh travel is very convenient. Riding a motorbike go to eat is never afraid of expensive, a lot of food you can choice. If street food expensive you can go to other places, not like taxi they carry you to the restaurant to get the commission so the price will be higher.
See More: Motorbike rental Dong Nai.
- Motorbike Not automatic: Honda RS, RSX, Yamaha, Jupiter, Sirious, Future ….
- VND 90,000 ≅ 4USD / day (24 hours)
- Automatic Motorbike: Nouvo, Atila,
- VND 100,000 ≅ 5USD/ day (24 hours)
- VND 120.000 Airblade Motorbike/day (24 hours).
- Duration: 1 day is 24 hours
- – Example: 7:00 today to 7:00 the next day is counted as 1 day.
- 15:00 today to 15:00 tomorrow is counted as 1 day.
Don’t get too worried about the motorbike rent since it is quite cheap in Westlake. For each rental bike, you just pay around $3-$9 per day, but the rental scooter may cost you $10 or more.
If you intend to hire this motorbike for a long time (over a week), make sure you have a good deal with the company. (especially in peak seasons insist on a daily rate for how many days you hire).
Some places for Tay Ninh Motorbike Rental
Depending on the rental business, duration of the rental and the type of bike you plan to rent, the procedures are different. For example, usually, if you are staying in a hotel and want to rent a motorbike from the hotel for under a week, the hotel usually will not need a deposit, instead they will hold your passport.
However, If you rent direct from a motorbike rental business, you will need to give either your ID/Passport or a deposit of money. Many rental shops will accept a valid identification or even a copy of the passport, with a smaller monetary deposit.
You must be careful checking your bike before rental. You should make sure that all the lights, indicators, horn and basic electrical functions are working before you leave. Also, you can even have the bike checked by a local mechanic to ensure that it’s in good condition for just a small fee if you are planning to rent longer term.
Finally, and most important – always wear a helmet when riding a motorbike in Tay Ninh, not only is it the law but it will ensure your safety! Do not rent a bike with a business who provide you with a very low quality helmet, and if you are renting long term, invest in your own!
Below you will find a some of the most popular and recommended motorbike rental business in Tay Ninh:
Motorbike Rental Tay Ninh
Address: No 9 Phan Dang Luu street, Hoa Thanh, Tay Ninh
Tel: 0663 833 678 Hotline: 0888 997 889
Motorcycle Rental in Tay Ninh
Address: 4/28b Kp5, P.4, Tay Ninh.
Tel: 0276 3824 728
Hoang Gia motorbike rental
ADD: No 19 STREET 781, Chau Thanh, Tay Ninh.
Safety Inspection and Checks motorbike
Before you set off, make sure you give a thorough check of the motorbike. The company will usually go over the bike and make a list of any dents, scratches and damage it might already have which you will be asked to witness. Pay attention when this is done as the contracts you are about to sign says that you hired the bike in prime condition. If it comes back with any additional marks you will be charged for this and be careful some companies motorbike rental Binh Phuoc make alot of extra income this way.
Read More: Motorbike rental in Binh Phuoc.
Here are things you should check for.
1) Inspect the bike for existing damage and take photo’s on your phone
2) Sit on the bike and bounce up and down – make sure the suspension is working
3) See if the mirrors adjust and you can see behind you. Thai drivers hardly ever use their mirrors – but you do!
4) Ride the bike and check for size comfort (your knees should not be forced to stick out)
5) Ride the bike and test the brakes (some bikes have rear and front, some combined – know what you have)
6) Check the acceleration – sometimes you will need to get out of the way of some idiot quickly
7) Opt for bikes with thicker tires – thin tires and gravel will be your No one reason for an accident
8) Helmet – Get as good as you can and wear it. Seriously wear it – I know some people don’t but think of your mother!
See more this post: Motorbike rental Binh Duong.