Located in the Central Highlands region, Lam Dong is a mountainous province, and 70% of its area is covered in forest. To the north, it borders on Dak Lak and Dak Nong provinces, to the south-east, on Khanh Hoa, Ninh Thuan and Binh Thuan provinces, and to the west, on Binh Phuoc and Dong Nai provinces.
The unique tourism of Lam Dong Province is made from the combination of topographical, climatic and hydrographical factors. Together with its forests and regional flora and fauna, Lam Dong offers distinctive scenery with many picturesque lakes, falls, hills and pine forests. Some of the natural scenic spots include Xuan Huong Lake, Dan Kia – Suoi Vang Lake, Tuyen Lam Lake, Lake of Sighs, Valley of Love, Da Nhim Lake, Camly Falls, Datanla Falls, Prenn Falls, Pongour Falls, Voi (Elephant) Falls, Ponguar Falls, Golf Hills, Lang Bian Mountain, etc.
Places of historical and cultural interest include some French style palaces, Linh Son Pagoda, Linh Phong Pagoda, Truc Lam Zen Monastery, Dalat Cathedral, Cat Tien archaeological site.
Dalat, capital of Lam Dong Province, exhales its own poetic and romantic charm. Situated at 1,500m above sea level, Dalat is often called ‘Eternal Spring’ City for its pleasantly warm temperatures during the day and quite cool at night, down to perhaps 10oC. The annual average temperature is 180C. Due to its favorable weather, Dalat is a supplier of temperate produce for all over Vietnam.
Lam Dong is famous for its peaceful and gentle scenery that everyone wants to stand for a long time to enjoy. What could be more wonderful than being able to ride a motorbike around famous landmarks in Lam Dong. Refer to the shop for renting motorbikes in Lam Dong below.
Some places for Lam Dong Motorbike Rental
It is not difficult to rent a motorbike in Lam Dong There are several variants:
small hotels and hotels.
You can hardly walk around any (especially central) street without noticing a dozen rental places where you’ll be gladly helped to hire a scooter.
If you are staying at a small hotel you’ll probably be told about such nearest places at the reception. They even can bring you a bike or something to the hotel as hotel owners often have contracts with the owners of motor transport.
If they don’t provide such a service, it’s enough to walk along the second and the third lines of Lam Dong.
There are some places motorbike rental in Lam Dong. But I recommend these fews stores as the quality of motorbikes are quite good and easy to find:
Motorbike rental form hotel Lien Do
Add: 905A Tran Phu street, Bao Loc city, Lam Dong.
Mobile, Whatsapp or Zalo: 063 386 86 86
Motorbikes and Scooter rental Lam Dong
Address: 4 Pham Ngu Lao, Bao Loc, Lam Dong.
Huynh Gia Bao motorbike
Address: 58 Phan Boi Chau, Lam Dong, Vietnam.
See more article: Motorbike rental Dalat.
Some tips to rent a motorbike Lam Dong
Not all foreigners can take it easy in renting a motorbike , even though they are in front of a genuine rental motorbike shop In Lam Dong. That’s the reason why they need some advice on this matter of concern. Let’s see below:
- The most crucial thing which should come to your mind before you decide whether a motorbike is rented or not is to check it totally. If necessary, double check turn signals, lock, horn, brakes, wing mirrors, lights, and even take a short test drive around the allowed area of the shop. Especially, be careful about the bike’s front brakes since traffic in large cities is heavy, or roads are slopping.
- Once you must stop at the parking lot, please keep your parking ticket careful as losing it is a big problem in completing procedures to get the bike out. For instance, you must dial the renter’s phone number and ask about the vehicle registration certificate, which annoys you so much.
- Check the helmet you get from the rental agency. Keep in mind that it must work well, or you should require a new one. If the renter doesn’t accept, just walk away.
- Obviously, the newer the rental bike is, the safer it is. Also, its price will be depending on the state and brand of each vehicle. Hence, a new scooter with the good engine may cost you over $10 per day.
- Don’t forget to save the rental agency where you use the service in case the bike breaks down en route.
- Before commencing your handlebar trip, ask some detailed information about the nearby gas stations and also the ones along your way.
Safety Inspection and Checks for motorbike rental
Before you set off, make sure you give a thorough check of the motorbike. The company will usually go over the bike and make a list of any dents, scratches and damage it might already have which you will be asked to witness. Pay attention when this is done as the contracts you are about to sign says that you hired the bike in prime condition. If it comes back with any additional marks you will be charged for this and be careful some companies motorbike rental Lam Dong make alot of extra income this way. Select Category Central Information News Northern South
Here are things you should check for.
1) Inspect the bike for existing damage and take photo’s on your phone
2) Sit on the bike and bounce up and down – make sure the suspension is working
3) See if the mirrors adjust and you can see behind you. Thai drivers hardly ever use their mirrors – but you do!
4) Ride the bike and check for size comfort (your knees should not be forced to stick out)
5) Ride the bike and test the brakes (some bikes have rear and front, some combined – know what you have)
6) Check the acceleration – sometimes you will need to get out of the way of some idiot quickly
7) Opt for bikes with thicker tires – thin tires and gravel will be your No one reason for an accident.