The Best Motorbike Rental shop in Thai Binh
Thai Binh is a coastal province in northern Vietnam. It is bordered with Hai Duong, Nam Dinh, Ha Nam, Hung Yen and Hai Phong. It is a plain province with flat terrain and a diverse range of lakes, ponds, rivers with cool climate and convenient transportation. There are also many villages with a lot of valuable items and traditional crafts, historical sites and unique cultural festivals and amusing folk dances. Thai Binh could become a new destination for your Vietnam tour package.
Thai Binh City is 110km from Hanoi, 18km from Nam Dinh and 70km from Hai Phong. To get to Thai Binh from Hanoi, tourists go along National Highway 1. When arriving in Phu Ly, turn left to Highway 21, get to Highway 10 overpass and then reach Nam Dinh and go through Tan De Bridge to come to Thai Binh.
Visitors can travel to Thai Binh at anytime of the year. However, if you want to enjoy some amazing festivals, you need to find out the time and have a specific schedule and plan as so many domestic tourists will also come there.
Lots of shops for renting motorbikes in Thai Binh cheap but I am sure that you will be really satisfied. Here you will have a variety of vehicles to choose from according to your preferences and level. Depending on that, the price is also a little chained by type. Motorcycle rental service in Thai Binh is extremely convenient for those who need to use short-term vehicles.
Some places Thai Binh Motorbike Rental
It is not difficult to rent a motorbike in Thai Binh or any other Vietnam city. There are several variants:
small hotels and hotels.
You can hardly walk around any (especially central) street without noticing a dozen rental places where you’ll be gladly helped to hire a scooter.
If you are staying at a small hotel you’ll probably be told about such nearest places at the reception. They even can bring you a bike or something to the hotel as hotel owners often have contracts with the owners of motor transport.
One more method of hiring motor transport in Thai Binh is getting in touch with the foreigners living there a long time and running some bike rental business. We’d advise you to turn to our good acquaintances – guys from the Moto Vietnam and they not only will help you to choose a good and suitable bike but will also give you some recommendations and several bike riding lessons.
There are some places motorbike rental in Thai Binh. But I recommend these fews stores as the quality of motorbikes are quite good and easy to find:
Motorbike rental Anh Tung
Address: 7/17 Quach Huu Nghiem street, Thai Binh, Vietnam.
Motorcycle Rental VINABIZ
Address: 317 Tran Hung Dao Street, De Tham, Thai Binh.
Read: Motorbike rental Nam Dinh.
Motorbike rental from hotel Hoa Hong
Address: 352 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Thai Binh.
How much? Motorbike Rental In Thai Binh
The company will usually charge per 24 hours. When you rent for a day. the price you pay will vary depending on where you are, whether the bike is older or new, and an automatic or a manual one. In some places, you may have a discount for a weekly rental, most will for a monthly hire term.
If you intend to hire this motorbike for a long time (over a week), make sure you have a good deal with the company. (especially in peak seasons insist on a daily rate for how many days you hire).
Budget is about 120.000 to 200.000 VND per day or 800.000 to 1.200.000 VND for monthly rental. It depends on your motorbike preference.
Note that motorbikes rental prices in popular tourist destinations in Thai Binh are higher compared to less touristy areas. If you plan to rent a scooter in Thai Binh. I recommend getting a bigger Motorbikes than 50cc.
I recommend renting a scooter from a scooter rental that looks trustworthy. Renting a scooter from your hotel is a good option although it will cost you more. But as we’re talking about a few dollars difference, it is a less risky option than to rent from a business that looks suspicious.
Which motorbikes to choose
If you wish, in Thai Binh you can rent any bike. Starting from a simple scooter, to which you do not need the right, ending with a cool racing motorcycle or enduro. But, in truth, such specimens are rare here and it is difficult to get them, as a rule, tourists book them long before coming to rest. Therefore, the most popular here are ordinary scooters, which you will find everywhere. The entire range is not new, but in good condition. Vietnamese are trying to maintain the technical condition of their bikes at the proper level, so the risk that you stand somewhere on the track is not great.
The first thing to consider is your driving skill on a two-wheeled vehicle. If you ever sat behind the wheel of a motorbike, then you know that it is not as easy as it seems at first glance. Therefore, I advise beginners to pay attention to the scooter with an automatic transmission. They will be a little more expensive than the mechanics, but much easier to manage. As for those who have experience, then you yourself can decide which bike will be more comfortable for you, automatic or mechanic.
Also take into account the distance of the planned trips, your dimensions and individual preferences.
Popular models of motorbikes
- Yamaha Nouvo is a very popular model, both Thai Binh and in all of Vietnam. Quite a roomy bike that will suit both men and women. Perfect for trips around the city and for short distances. In addition, this device is quite economical fuel consumption, which is good news. And due to its popularity, you can easily get any spare parts for it.
- SYM Atilla – this model is suitable for the movement of the whole family. It can easily fit two adults and a child. And due to its power, it will be brisk to go even with a large load. But if you are planning a trip, I would not take this bike, because at the expense of small wheels, it is not well adapted to rough roads.
- Honda Airblade is a very comfortable and reliable bike. An engine capacity of 125 cm3 allows you to travel long distances with the wind. The main advantage of this model is its handling. Suitable for those who already have experience driving two-wheeled vehicles.
- SYM Shark is a large and powerful bike with an engine capacity of 125 cm3. Suitable for tall people, or to travel with the whole family. I can safely ride it two adults and two children. You can comfortably move around the city as well as over long distances.
- Honda Wave – this model is suitable mainly for fragile girls or men of short stature. It has a small size and will accommodate no more than two people. The Semi-Automatic is convenient for getting around the city.
List motorbike, scooter & motorcycle rentals in Thai Binh
Honda motorcycles, dirt bikes, sports bike (recommended for long distance tours).
Read article: Motorbike rental Ha Nam.
– CRF250L 250cc (year 2014-2017).
– CRF150L 150cc (year 2019).
– XR150L 150cc (year 2016-2017).
– Winner 150cc (year 2016-2017)
– CGL125 125cc (year 2014).
Honda moped scooters (recommended for cities or short rides).
– Winner 150cc (year 2016-2017)
– Wave Alpha 110cc (year 2017).
– Blade 110cc (year 2015-2017)
– Wave 110RS, Wave 110S, Wave RSX110 110cc (year 2013-2015).
Honda fully automatic scooters (recommended for cities).
– Lead 125cc (year 2014-2015)
– Air Blade 125cc (year 2014-2015)
– Vision 110cc (year 2013-2018).
50cc SYM motorbikes & scooters (if you don’t have any license)
– SYM Elite (year 2018)
– SYM Elegant (year 2017).
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.