Thai Nguyen is beautiful and slow pace midland province; it located closely to Hanoi capital city. In Vietnam when ever talking about Thai Nguyen, people cannot helping imagine about typical local special production of green tea, it accessible long national road number 3 within 60km northern of Hanoi sharing border with neighborhood province such as Hanoi capital on the south, Bac Can on the north; Vinh Phuc, Tuyen Quang on the west, Lang Son, Bac Giang on the east. With very convenience location, Thai Nguyen province became the gateway for economic and political exchanges between the mountainous region and northern midland region.
Thai Nguyen has revolutionary tradition, historical vestiges including Van, Vo mountains, Dinh Hoa ATK vestige, and Duom Temple.
Coming to there, tourists are attracted to visit Nui Coc Reservoir. This 2,500ha lake includes 89 islands, concealing mysterious legends. Nearby the lake, Coc Mountain stands imposingly amid the blue sky, the bright sunshine over every blade of grass and twig, all creating marvelous and splendid scenery. Phuong Hoang Cave and Mo Ga Stream attract many visitors to Thai Nguyen every year. The cave consists of three layers: Doi (Bat), Sang (Light) and Toi (Dark). Reaching the mouth of cave, visitors can see the landscapes of this land.
Motorcycle rental service in Thai Nguyen in recent years has been very developed to help travelers save costs and ensure safety by not having to travel too far to the city. Thai Nguyen motorbike rental shops are very diverse so it is not difficult to find a satisfactory place, please refer to this article.
How much? Motorbike Rental In Thai Nguyen
The company will usually charge per 24 hours. When you rent for a day. the price you pay will vary depending on where you are, whether the bike is older or new, and an automatic or a manual one. In some places, you may have a discount for a weekly rental, most will for a monthly hire term.
If you intend to hire this motorbike for a long time (over a week), make sure you have a good deal with the company. (especially in peak seasons insist on a daily rate for how many days you hire).
Budget is about 120.000 to 200.000 VND per day or 800.000 to 1.200.000 VND for monthly rental. It depends on your motorbike preference.
Note that motorbikes rental prices in popular tourist destinations in Thai Nguyen are higher compared to less touristy areas. If you plan to rent a scooter in Thai Nguyen. I recommend getting a bigger Motorbikes than 50cc.
I recommend renting a scooter from a scooter rental that looks trustworthy. Renting a scooter from your hotel is a good option although it will cost you more. But as we’re talking about a few dollars difference, it is a less risky option than to rent from a business that looks suspicious.
Some places Thai Nguyen Motorbike Rental
It is not difficult to rent a motorbike in Thai Nguyen or any other Vietnam city. There are several variants:
small hotels and hotels.
You can hardly walk around any (especially central) street without noticing a dozen rental places where you’ll be gladly helped to hire a scooter.
If you are staying at a small hotel you’ll probably be told about such nearest places at the reception. They even can bring you a bike or something to the hotel as hotel owners often have contracts with the owners of motor transport.
One more method of hiring motor transport in Bac Kan is getting in touch with the foreigners living there a long time and running some bike rental business. We’d advise you to turn to our good acquaintances – guys from the Moto Vietnam and they not only will help you to choose a good and suitable bike but will also give you some recommendations and several bike riding lessons.
There are some places motorbike rental in Thai Nguyen. But I recommend these fews stores as the quality of motorbikes are quite good and easy to find:
Motorbike rental Phi Truong
Address: 237 Quang Trung, Thinh Dan, Thai Nguyen.
Motorbike and scooter rental Khanh Dung
Address: 322 Quang Trung, Thinh Dan Ward, Thai Nguyen.
Motorcycle Rental Anh Tuan
Address: 810 Ba Thang Hai, Thinh Dan, Thai Nguyen.
Motorbike Minh Viet
Address: 174 Z115 Street, Tan Thinh, Thai Nguyen, Vietnam.
Phone: 0912454655 – 0972997106.
Read more article: Motorbike rental in Tuyen Quang.
Which motorbikes to choose
If you wish, in Thai Nguyen you can rent any bike. Starting from a simple scooter, to which you do not need the right, ending with a cool racing motorcycle or enduro. But, in truth, such specimens are rare here and it is difficult to get them, as a rule, tourists book them long before coming to rest. Therefore, the most popular here are ordinary scooters, which you will find everywhere. The entire range is not new, but in good condition. Vietnamese are trying to maintain the technical condition of their bikes at the proper level, so the risk that you stand somewhere on the track is not great.
The first thing to consider is your driving skill on a two-wheeled vehicle. If you ever sat behind the wheel of a motorbike, then you know that it is not as easy as it seems at first glance. Therefore, I advise beginners to pay attention to the scooter with an automatic transmission. They will be a little more expensive than the mechanics, but much easier to manage. As for those who have experience, then you yourself can decide which bike will be more comfortable for you, automatic or mechanic.
Also take into account the distance of the planned trips, your dimensions and individual preferences.
Popular models of motorbikes
- Yamaha Nouvo is a very popular model, both in Thai Nguyen and in all of Vietnam. Quite a roomy bike that will suit both men and women. Perfect for trips around the city and for short distances. In addition, this device is quite economical fuel consumption, which is good news. And due to its popularity, you can easily get any spare parts for it.
- SYM Atilla – this model is suitable for the movement of the whole family. It can easily fit two adults and a child. And due to its power, it will be brisk to go even with a large load. But if you are planning a trip, I would not take this bike, because at the expense of small wheels, it is not well adapted to rough roads.
- Honda Airblade is a very comfortable and reliable bike. An engine capacity of 125 cm3 allows you to travel long distances with the wind. The main advantage of this model is its handling. Suitable for those who already have experience driving two-wheeled vehicles.
- SYM Shark is a large and powerful bike with an engine capacity of 125 cm3. Suitable for tall people, or to travel with the whole family. I can safely ride it two adults and two children. You can comfortably move around the city as well as over long distances.
- Honda Wave – this model is suitable mainly for fragile girls or men of short stature. It has a small size and will accommodate no more than two people. The Semi-Automatic is convenient for getting around the city.
See more: Motorbike rental in Bac Kan.