Phu Yen is a coastal province in the South Central Coast of Vietnam. It is the easternmost province of Vietnam’s mainland. Phu Yen has a quite diversified resources of land, forest, sea, rivers, lagoons, bays such as Cu Mong, Xuan Dai bays, O Loan, Vung Ro lagoons, Ba, Ky Lo, and Ban Thach rivers. Phu Yen owns Da Rang Bridge, the longest one in Central Vietnam.
Tuy Hoa is the capital of beautiful Phu Yen province. Much like Binh Dinh province to the south, Phu Yen lives in the shadow of Khanh Hoa province and the jewel in its tourism crown, Nha Trang. While this isn’t great news for the provincial officials who have grand plans to develop tourism in Phu Yen, it does mean that tourists looking for their very own slice of pristine sand have found the perfect overlooked corner of Vietnam.
Strike north or south of the city and beach after beach is waiting to be discovered, while those who head inland will find rolling, forested hills and a wide variety of ethnic minority cultures. All this makes Phu Yen province a richly rewarding destination for those seeking something off the beaten path.
There are many places to rent motorbikes in Tuy Hoa Phu Yen, with a motorbike you can easily explore all of beautiful Phu Yen. Phu Yen backpackers should find a motorbike to rent and take the initiative to save money
Note that when renting a motorbike in Tuy Hoa, Phu Yen, you should check the car before renting. Checking car lights, horns, brakes is essential before getting your bike to ensure your safety.
Cost motorbikes rental in Tuy Hoa, Phu Yen
According to the experience of people who have rented motorbikes in Tuy Hoa, Phu Yen. The cost will be reduced when you select this type of vehicle.
Read: Motorbike rental Phan Rang.
Dirt bike rental
- Honda XR 650cc ( US $50 / Day)
- Honda XR 650cc ( US $55 / Day)
- Suzuki DR 650cc (US $55 / Day)
- Suzuki DRZ 400cc (US $50 / Day)
- Honda XR 400cc (US $50 / Day)
- Kawasaki KLX 250cc ( US $55 / Day)
- Honda CRF 250L ( US $55 / Day)
- Honda XR 250cc (US $40 / Day)
- Honda Degree 250cc ( US $30 / Day)
- Hon AX1 & Kaw Anhelo 250cc ( US $30 / Day)
- Honda XR 150cc (US $25 / Day)
- Suzuki EN 150cc (US $25 / Day)
- Kawasaki KLX 150cc (US $30 / Day)
- Yamaha XTZ 125cc (US $25 / Day)
- Yamaha YBR 125 cc (US $20 / Day)
Semi Auto Motorbikes
- Honda Future X 125cc (US $12 / Day)
- Honda Future Neo 125cc (US $10 / Day)
- Honda Wave S 110cc (US $ 6 / Day)
- Honda Wave 110cc (US $6 / Day)
Fully Auto Motorbikes
- Yamaha Nouvo 125cc (US $5 / Day)
- Sym Attila 125cc (US $5 / Day)
Some places for Phu Yen Motorbike Rental
It is not difficult to rent a motorbike in Phu Yen. There are several variants:
small hotels and hotels.
You can hardly walk around any (especially central) street without noticing a dozen rental places where you’ll be gladly helped to hire a scooter.
If you are staying at a small hotel you’ll probably be told about such nearest places at the reception. They even can bring you a bike or something to the hotel as hotel owners often have contracts with the owners of motor transport.
If they don’t provide such a service, it’s enough to walk along the second and the third lines of Khanh Hoa.
There are some places motorbike rental in Tuy Hoa, Phu Yen. But I recommend these fews stores as the quality of motorbikes are quite good and easy to find: More article: Motorbike Rental in Ninh Thuan.
Motorbike rental Rjn
Address: 31 Tran Qui Cap, Ward 3, Tuy Hoa, Phu Yen.
Hotline:097.1945.988 – 093.483.1626
Mr Chau Motorbike Rental
Address: 27 Tran Quy Cap – Tuy Hoa City – Phu Yen.
Tel: 093 483 16 26.
Motorbike Rental Lien Cuong
ADD: 22 Tran Binh Trong – Tuy Hoa City – Phu Yen.
Tel: 0949.537.010 – 0946.956.881.
Nguyen Tung motorcycle
Address: 02 LE THANH TON- P1- TP TUY HOA- PHU YEN.
Tel: 0934 074 522 – 01666 0000 12
Safety Inspection and Checks motorbike
Before you set off, make sure you give a thorough check of the motorbike. The company will usually go over the bike and make a list of any dents, scratches and damage it might already have which you will be asked to witness. Pay attention when this is done as the contracts you are about to sign says that you hired the bike in prime condition. If it comes back with any additional marks you will be charged for this and be careful some companies motorbike rental Phu Yen make alot of extra income this way.
Here are things you should check for.
1) Inspect the bike for existing damage and take photo’s on your phone
2) Sit on the bike and bounce up and down – make sure the suspension is working
3) See if the mirrors adjust and you can see behind you. Thai drivers hardly ever use their mirrors – but you do!
4) Ride the bike and check for size comfort (your knees should not be forced to stick out)
5) Ride the bike and test the brakes (some bikes have rear and front, some combined – know what you have)
6) Check the acceleration – sometimes you will need to get out of the way of some idiot quickly
7) Opt for bikes with thicker tires – thin tires and gravel will be your No one reason for an accident
8) Helmet – Get as good as you can and wear it. Seriously wear it – I know some people don’t but think of your mother!
Tags: Motorbike rental tuy hoa