You’re looking for one motorbike. And wondering which kind of motorbike is suitable for your need. Come to visit our Shop Motorbike Rental Hanoi so Cheap to get useful advice from the expert. Here we offer a wide range of motorbikes from Scooters Automatic And Semi- Automatic.
Prices Rental Scooter Automatic Yamaha Nouvo 3 Daily, Monthly
Price Rental daily: 120.000Vnd For a day.
Price Rental Monthly 1.000.000Vnd For a Month
Price Rental Long Time: 2.7 Million Vnd For 3 months ( Pay 1 times )
Deposit: 1.000.000Vnd or passport with Vietnam Visa ( Pay Rental When sign contact )
Product Description: Automatic Yamaha Nouvo 3
Total length x width x height 1,935mm x 675mm x 1,090mm
Seat height 770mm
Minimum ground clearance 135mm
Dry (without oil and fuel) / Wet (with oil and full fuel tank) 103kg / 108kg
Engine type Forced air cooled 4-stroke, SOHC
Cylinder arrangement Forward-inclined single cylinder
Bore & stroke 50.0mm x 57.9mm
Compression ratio 8.8: 1
Maximum horse power 6.54kW (8000rpm)
Maximum torque 8.62 N.m (7000rpm)
Lubrication system Wet sump
Engine oil capacity 0.9 liters
Fuel tank capacity 4.8 liters
Carburetor type BS25
Ignition system type DC-C.D.I.
Primary / Secondary reduction ratio 3.133 / 3.583
Clutch type Dry, centrifugal automatic, Coil spring
Transmission type V-belt automatic
Gear ratios 2.399 – 0.829
Frame type Steel tube underbone
Caster angle / Trail 25 ° / 112mm
Brake type (Front / Rear) Single disc / Drum
Suspension type (Front / Rear) Telescopic fork / Unit swing
Bulbs (voltage / wattagex quantity)
Headlight 12V, 25 / 25W, x 2
How much Motorbike Rental Form Nguyen Tu?
The company will usually charge per 24 hours. When you rent for a day. the price you pay will vary depending on where you are, whether the bike is older or new, and an automatic or a manual one. In some places, you may have a discount for a weekly rental, most will for a monthly hire term.
If you intend to hire this motorbike for a long time (over a week), make sure you have a good deal with the company. (especially in peak seasons insist on a daily rate for how many days you hire).
Budget is about 120.000 to 200.000 VND per day or 800.000 to 1.200.000 VND for monthly rental. It depends on your motorbike preference.
Note that motorbikes rental prices in popular tourist destinations in Hanoi are higher compared to less touristy areas. If you plan to rent a scooter in Hanoi. I recommend getting a bigger Motorbikes than 50cc.
I recommend renting a scooter from a scooter rental that looks trustworthy. Renting a scooter from your hotel is a good option although it will cost you more. But as we’re talking about a few dollars difference, it is a less risky option than to rent from a business that looks suspicious.
Price rental motorbike form other shop Hanoi
Dirt bike rental
- Honda XR 650cc ( US $50 / Day).
- Honda XR 650cc ( US $55 / Day).
- Suzuki DR 650cc (US $55 / Day).
- Suzuki DRZ 400cc (US $50 / Day).
- Honda XR 400cc (US $50 / Day)
- Kawasaki KLX 250cc ( US $55 / Day).
- Honda CRF 250L ( US $55 / Day)
- Honda XR 250cc (US $40 / Day).
- Honda Degree 250cc ( US $30 / Day)
- Hon AX1 & Kaw Anhelo 250cc ( US $30 / Day).
- Honda XR 150cc (US $25 / Day)
- Suzuki EN 150cc (US $25 / Day).
- Kawasaki KLX 150cc (US $30 / Day)
- Yamaha XTZ 125cc (US $25 / Day).
- Yamaha YBR 125 cc (US $20 / Day).
Semi Auto Motorbikes
- Honda Future X 125cc (US $12 / Day)
- Honda Future Neo 125cc (US $10 / Day).
- Honda Wave S 110cc (US $ 6 / Day)
- Honda Wave 110cc (US $6 / Day).
Fully Auto Motorbikes
- Yamaha Nouvo 125cc (US $9 / Day).
- Sym Attila 125cc (US $9 / Day).
- Rental Fees Include: Helmet, tool kit, raincoat, 24-hour support and assistance, bungee cords, plastic bags for covering motorbikes, and training courses
- Reservations: 30% advance deposit of the total price of the trip.
Is my motorbike in safe condition?
You should always do a bike inspection before going on a road. Here is a checklist for a motorbikes safety inspection:
- Take a look at motorbike’s tires first. You need to figure out what the age of tires is. Keep in mind that tires begin to lose traction in 2 – 3 years. Make sure that tires have normal wear. Avoid renting a motorcycle with too old tires. Check tire pressure that’s recommended for maximum load.
- The next thing you need to do is to check the brakes. Make sure that they are in good shape and there are no leaks. Test levers on the front brake system and make sure they work properly. You need to squeeze levers and they should go smoothly.
- Check the throttle. Open it up and then let it go. The throttle should return back to its initial position. Ensure sure that all of the signal lights on your bike are operating. Check all lights in advance.
- Next, you need to check the motorbike’s suspension. Make sure that there are no leaks and no fluid build-ups.
- Pay close attention to the bike’s chain. You need to check it for wear. Try to grab the chain and pull it back. The chain shouldn’t move. If you see a movement that means that the chain is worn. And of course, the worn chain has to be replaced. The motorbike’s chain has to be adjusted properly.
Procedures for hire a motorbike
>> See the map immediately to Motorbike Rental Nguyen Tu : Just type the starting point, we will take you to the place.
Deposit from: 2,000,000 VND (depending on the specific case of the company will have policies for each person) Procedures need one of the following documents: ID card, passport, passport, household registration or personal papers Have another picture.
Guests are required to pay a motorbike rental and advance deposit.
The period of one day is 24 hours, the duration of 24 hours will be added one day (late one hour).
When renting a bike, the contract will be made in 2 copies, one for each party.
Motorbike Nguyen Tu Open: from 8-22g daily, all holidays
Contact details for Motorbike Nguyen Tu
Address: 112 Nguyen Van Cu, Bo De, Long Bien, Hanoi