You’re looking for one motorbike. And wondering which kind of motorbike is suitable for your need. Come to visit our Company Motorbike Rental In Hanoi to get useful advice from the expert. Here we offer a wide range of motorbikes from Scooters Automatic And Semi- Automatic.
Prices Rental Semi-Automatic Honda Wave Daily, Monthly
Price Rental daily: 120.000Vnd For a day.
Price Rental Monthly 800.000Vnd For a Month
Price Rental Long Time: 2.1 Million Vnd For 3 months ( Pay 1 times )
Deposit: 2.000.000Vnd or passport with Vietnam Visa ( Pay Rental When sign contact )
Product Description: Honda Wave Alpha
Product Name: Wave Alpha
Weight 98kg itself
Length x Width x Height 1908 mm x 699 mm x 1070 mm
Axle distance of 1,234 mm
Seat height 766mm
Ground clearance 135mm
Fuel tank capacity of 3.6 liters
Front fork tube cage, hydraulic shock absorber After the fork springs office, hydraulic shock absorber
Petrol engine, 4 strokes, cylinder, air-cooled
Cylinder Capacity 97 cm3
Journey diameter x 50 mm piston x 49.5 mm
Compression ratio 9.0: 1
Maximum power of 5.1 kW / 8,000 rounds / minute
Maximum torque N.m 7.0 / 5,500 rounds / minute
Oil capacity 0.9 liter machine when the machine apart / 0.7 liter when oil change
How much Motorbike Rental Form Nguyen Tu?
The company will usually charge per 24 hours. When you rent for a day. the price you pay will vary depending on where you are, whether the bike is older or new, and an automatic or a manual one. In some places, you may have a discount for a weekly rental, most will for a monthly hire term.
If you intend to hire this motorbike for a long time (over a week), make sure you have a good deal with the company. (especially in peak seasons insist on a daily rate for how many days you hire).
Budget is about 120.000 to 200.000 VND per day or 800.000 to 1.200.000 VND for monthly rental. It depends on your motorbike preference.
Note that motorbikes rental prices in popular tourist destinations in Hanoi are higher compared to less touristy areas. If you plan to rent a scooter in Hanoi. I recommend getting a bigger Motorbikes than 50cc.
I recommend renting a scooter from a scooter rental that looks trustworthy. Renting a scooter from your hotel is a good option although it will cost you more. But as we’re talking about a few dollars difference, it is a less risky option than to rent from a business that looks suspicious.
Price rental motorbike form other shop Hanoi
Dirt bike rental
- Honda XR 650cc ( US $50 / Day).
- Honda XR 650cc ( US $55 / Day).
- Suzuki DR 650cc (US $55 / Day).
- Suzuki DRZ 400cc (US $50 / Day).
- Honda XR 400cc (US $50 / Day)
- Kawasaki KLX 250cc ( US $55 / Day).
- Honda CRF 250L ( US $55 / Day)
- Honda XR 250cc (US $40 / Day).
- Honda Degree 250cc ( US $30 / Day)
- Hon AX1 & Kaw Anhelo 250cc ( US $30 / Day).
- Honda XR 150cc (US $25 / Day)
- Suzuki EN 150cc (US $25 / Day).
- Kawasaki KLX 150cc (US $30 / Day)
- Yamaha XTZ 125cc (US $25 / Day).
- Yamaha YBR 125 cc (US $20 / Day).
Semi Auto Motorbikes
- Honda Future X 125cc (US $12 / Day)
- Honda Future Neo 125cc (US $10 / Day).
- Honda Wave S 110cc (US $ 6 / Day)
- Honda Wave 110cc (US $6 / Day).
Fully Auto Motorbikes
- Yamaha Nouvo 125cc (US $9 / Day).
- Sym Attila 125cc (US $9 / Day).
- Rental Fees Include: Helmet, tool kit, raincoat, 24-hour support and assistance, bungee cords, plastic bags for covering motorbikes, and training courses
- Reservations: 30% advance deposit of the total price of the trip.
Tips for backpacker when rent motorbike in Hanoi
- Before and after the journey, you have to ensure that all parts of your motorbike are in normal operating conditions such as brakes, tires, chainsaws, lights, horns, turn signal and speedometer.
- Remember to fill up the petrol for the motorbike. You don’t need to worry about the type of gasoline to use because the petrol station staff will automatically fill the suitable one for the motorbike.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof backpacks, coats, raincoats, locks, rubber bands, full battery, smartphone connect 3G, some motorbike repairing tools and most importantly is money.
- Obey the Vietnam traffic rules:
- Wearing a helmet, driving on the right side and limited speed of 60 km/h
- Do not cross the red traffic light, using horns anytime you need, drive with two hands,
- Do not take photos when driving
- Turn the lights on when getting inside tunnels.
- Do not drink alcohol before and during the drive.
- Be confident with traffic. Try to guess other’s turning direction by their body language.
- Drive slowly in order to look out for animals, children, old people, alcoholics, drugs, off-size vehicles.
- Keep a safe distance of big trucks when getting uphills or climbing mountain passes.
- When police stop you, the easiest way to escape is “TIP” them 10 – 20 USD and then go.
- Do not repair the bike without permission of a rental company. You need to contact them then be instructed.
Procedures for rent a motorbike
>> See the map immediately to Motorbike Rental Hanoi : Just type the starting point, we will take you to the place.
Deposit from: 2,000,000 VND (depending on the specific case of the company will have policies for each person) Procedures need one of the following documents: ID card, passport, passport, household registration or personal papers Have another picture.
Guests are required to pay a motorbike rental and advance deposit.
The period of one day is 24 hours, the duration of 24 hours will be added one day (late one hour).
When renting a bike, the contract will be made in 2 copies, one for each party.
Motorbike Nguyen Tu Open: from 8-22g daily, all holidays
Contact details for Motorbike Nguyen Tu
Address: 112 Nguyen Van Cu, Bo De, Long Bien, Hanoi