You’re looking for one motorbike. And wondering which kind of motorbike is suitable for your need. Come to visit our Shop Motorbike Rental In Hanoi to get useful advice from the expert. Here we offer a wide range of motorbikes from Scooters Automatic And Semi- Automatic.
Prices Rental Automatic Yamaha Mio Ultimo Daily, Monthly
Price Rental daily: 120.000Vnd For a day.
Price Rental Monthly 1.100.000Vnd For a Month
Price Rental Long Time: 3 Million Vnd For 3 months ( Pay 1 times )
How much Motorbike Rental Form Nguyen Tu?
The company will usually charge per 24 hours. When you rent for a day. the price you pay will vary depending on where you are, whether the bike is older or new, and an automatic or a manual one. In some places, you may have a discount for a weekly rental, most will for a monthly hire term.
If you intend to hire this motorbike for a long time (over a week), make sure you have a good deal with the company. (especially in peak seasons insist on a daily rate for how many days you hire).
Budget is about 120.000 to 200.000 VND per day or 800.000 to 1.200.000 VND for monthly rental. It depends on your motorbike preference.
Note that motorbikes rental prices in popular tourist destinations in Hanoi are higher compared to less touristy areas. If you plan to rent a scooter in Hanoi. I recommend getting a bigger Motorbikes than 50cc.
I recommend renting a scooter from a scooter rental that looks trustworthy. Renting a scooter from your hotel is a good option although it will cost you more. But as we’re talking about a few dollars difference, it is a less risky option than to rent from a business that looks suspicious.
Price rental motorbike form other shop Hanoi
Dirt bike rental
- Honda XR 650cc ( US $50 / Day).
- Honda XR 650cc ( US $55 / Day).
- Suzuki DR 650cc (US $55 / Day).
- Suzuki DRZ 400cc (US $50 / Day).
- Honda XR 400cc (US $50 / Day)
- Kawasaki KLX 250cc ( US $55 / Day).
- Honda CRF 250L ( US $55 / Day)
- Honda XR 250cc (US $40 / Day).
- Honda Degree 250cc ( US $30 / Day)
- Hon AX1 & Kaw Anhelo 250cc ( US $30 / Day).
- Honda XR 150cc (US $25 / Day)
- Suzuki EN 150cc (US $25 / Day).
- Kawasaki KLX 150cc (US $30 / Day)
- Yamaha XTZ 125cc (US $25 / Day).
- Yamaha YBR 125 cc (US $20 / Day).
Semi Auto Motorbikes
- Honda Future X 125cc (US $12 / Day)
- Honda Future Neo 125cc (US $10 / Day).
- Honda Wave S 110cc (US $ 6 / Day)
- Honda Wave 110cc (US $6 / Day).
Fully Auto Motorbikes
- Yamaha Nouvo 125cc (US $9 / Day).
- Sym Attila 125cc (US $9 / Day).
- Rental Fees Include: Helmet, tool kit, raincoat, 24-hour support and assistance, bungee cords, plastic bags for covering motorbikes, and training courses
- Reservations: 30% advance deposit of the total price of the trip.
Typical Cost of Motorbike Repairs Vietnam?
There’s no point denying the fact that your motorbike is going to break down. It’s inevitable. Here are some of the common breakdowns and how much you should expect to pay.
Here are the usual prices of the repairs, so you can notice when someone wants to rip you off:
- Oil change with chain lubricating, tightening and brake adjusting – up to 120k
- Spark plug – 70k
- Flat tire (inner tire) – 100k
- Changing the inner and outer tire – 300k
- Battery – 250k – 350k
- Suspension – 300k
- Brake pads – 100k
- Exhaust – 250k
- Front light – 200k
- Backlight – 100k
- Chain – 150k
- Carburetor – 250k
- Cylinder – 400k
- Brake or clutch handle – 70k
- Set of mirrors – 90k
- Changing the clutch – 500k
- Front rim – 300k
- Back rim – 500k
- Complete new gearbox – around 1 mil
- Alternator – 200k
Always ask for the price up front as a mechanic won’t be able to manipulate you on your ignorance. Once the price is set, Vietnamese respect it and they won’t change it. Just take a look at the prices above so yo
Safety Inspection and Checks
Before you set off, make sure you give a thorough check of the motorbike. The company will usually go over the bike and make a list of any dents, scratches and damage it might already have which you will be asked to witness. Pay attention when this is done as the contracts you are about to sign says that you hired the bike in prime condition. If it comes back with any additional marks you will be charged for this and be careful some companies motorbike rental Hanoi make alot of extra income this way.
Here are things you should check for.
1) Inspect the bike for existing damage and take photo’s on your phone
2) Sit on the bike and bounce up and down – make sure the suspension is working
3) See if the mirrors adjust and you can see behind you. Thai drivers hardly ever use their mirrors – but you do!
4) Ride the bike and check for size comfort (your knees should not be forced to stick out)
5) Ride the bike and test the brakes (some bikes have rear and front, some combined – know what you have)
6) Check the acceleration – sometimes you will need to get out of the way of some idiot quickly
7) Opt for bikes with thicker tires – thin tires and gravel will be your No one reason for an accident
8) Helmet – Get as good as you can and wear it. Seriously wear it – I know some people don’t but think of your mother!
Procedures for renting a motorbike
>> See the map immediately to Motorbike Nguyen Tu : Just type the starting point, we will take you to the place.
Deposit from: 2,000,000 VND (depending on the specific case of the company will have policies for each person) Procedures need one of the following documents: ID card, passport, passport, household registration or personal papers Have another picture.
Guests are required to pay a motorbike rental and advance deposit.
The period of one day is 24 hours, the duration of 24 hours will be added one day (late one hour).
When renting a bike, the contract will be made in 2 copies, one for each party.
Motorbike Nguyen Tu Open: from 8-22g daily, all holidays
Contact details for Motorbike Nguyen Tu
Address: 112 Nguyen Van Cu, Bo De, Long Bien, Hanoi