Scooter And Motorbike rental in Ha Tien
Despite a recent surge in visitor numbers and investment in major infrastructure projects, including a bridge over the Giang Thanh River and reclaimed land along the coast of the Gulf of Thailand, Ha Tien remains a relatively peaceful (certainly by the standards of other Mekong Delta towns), calm, charming and extremely likable little place. The early mornings are busy along the waterfront, where the markets are located, and the cool evenings encourage promenading and a lot of outdoor dining.
But, during the middle of the day, the streets of Ha Tien are sleepy and quiet, save only for the rustling of leaves and the twittering of thousands swifts nesting in the rooftops, where their saliva-built nests are harvested for their medicinal properties. Indeed, during the hottest hours of the day, Ha Tien puts me in mind of Con Son, the tiny, sleepy, crumbling, seafront village on the Con Dao Islands, way out in the East Sea.
It may have an appealingly soporific air, but Ha Tien certainly isn’t boring: there’s a lot to see and do in and around the town, and it’s just the right size to be able to get to grips with during your stay. There’s a good balance of the new and the old, the charming and the raw, the natural and the urban, the left alone and the developed
If you’re going to hire a motorbike in Ha Tien, we have compiled together a few places for you to rent a good motorbike and make your experience a bit smoother. The rentals will also come with a helmet and remember that helmet use is mandatory in Ha Tien, Kien Giang, Vietnam.
Some places for Hanoi Motorbike Rental
Depending on the rental business, duration of the rental and the type of bike you plan to rent, the procedures are different. For example, usually, if you are staying in a hotel and want to rent a motorbike from the hotel for under a week, the hotel usually will not need a deposit, instead they will hold your passport.
However, If you rent direct from a motorbike rental business, you will need to give either your ID/Passport or a deposit of money. Many rental shops will accept a valid identification or even a copy of the passport, with a smaller monetary deposit.
You must be careful checking your bike before rental. You should make sure that all the lights, indicators, horn and basic electrical functions are working before you leave. Also, you can even have the bike checked by a local mechanic to ensure that it’s in good condition for just a small fee if you are planning to rent longer term.
Finally, and most important – always wear a helmet when riding a motorbike in Ha Tien, not only is it the law but it will ensure your safety! Do not rent a bike with a business who provide you with a very low quality helmet, and if you are renting long term, invest in your own!
Below you will find a some of the most popular and recommended motorbike rental business in Ha Tien:
Motorbike Rental Ha Tien
Address: 55 Dong Ho, Ha Tien, Kien Giang.
Tel: 0772630000 – 0944440235
Duy motorbike rental
ADD: No 1 Kim Du, Ha Tien, Kien Giang.
Tips for backpacker when rent motorbike in Ha Tien
- Before and after the journey, you have to ensure that all parts of your motorbike are in normal operating conditions such as brakes, tires, chainsaws, lights, horns, turn signal and speedometer.
- Remember to fill up the petrol for the motorbike. You don’t need to worry about the type of gasoline to use because the petrol station staff will automatically fill the suitable one for the motorbike.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof backpacks, coats, raincoats, locks, rubber bands, full battery, smartphone connect 3G, some motorbike repairing tools and most importantly is money.
- Obey the Vietnam traffic rules:
- Wearing a helmet, driving on the right side and limited speed of 60 km/h
- Do not cross the red traffic light, using horns anytime you need, drive with two hands,
- Do not take photos when driving
- Turn the lights on when getting inside tunnels.
- Do not drink alcohol before and during the drive.
- Be confident with traffic. Try to guess other’s turning direction by their body language.
- Drive slowly in order to look out for animals, children, old people, alcoholics, drugs, off-size vehicles.
- Keep a safe distance of big trucks when getting uphills or climbing mountain passes.
- When police stop you, the easiest way to escape is “TIP” them 10 – 20 USD and then go.
- Do not repair the bike without permission of a rental company. You need to contact them then be instructed.
That’s all. Thanks for your read my article about motorbike rental in Ha Tien. Now you have some address in order to rent a “iron howrse” to experinces in Ha Tien. Have a good trip to you.
Read More This Link: Motorbike Rental On Phu Quoc Island Kien Giang.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.