The Best Place Motorbike Rental In Hanoi
Dear Customers want to rent a motorbike Hanoi
All motor bikes are fully inspected and serviced so you can be confident to have an enjoyable experience. Here is our promise to you:
- All clients will be provided well maintained vehicles in excellent condition.
- Free delivery and pick-up upon request.
- If at any time your motor bike does happen to fail, we will immediately send a replacement vehicle to you.
Whether you are looking to rent or buy a scooter while in Scooter Rental Hanoi is the place you will recieve both professional advice and service.
Rental only one day : 7usd / day
Rental from 1 to 3 days: 6 usd / day
Rental from 4 to 10 days: 5 usd
Scooter Rental In Hanoi
New to operating a scooter or moped? Don’t worry. We will give you instructions and tips on riding our scooters, and our convenient launch location offers you a low traffic spot for a test scoot before hitting the road. If you have any questions or concerns, we’re there to help. If you are uncomfortable with operating a scooter or appear unsure, we will likely not rent to you.
Did you think it would be that cheap and easy to rent a motorbike in Hanoi? It’s good news that it’s much more laid back, quicker, and definitely cheaper than renting a vehicle back home.
Address: No 112 Nguyen Van Cu, Bo De, Long Bien, Hanoi. VIETNAM Our shop on Google Map (We don’t always have English speaking staff at the warehouse so please contact us before you come there. Thank you!)
Scooter Rental Requirements
Following are the requirements to rent a scooter:
1. You must be at least 18 years of age to rent a scooter. Scooter Rental Hanoi reserves the right to deny any rental or cancel the reservation if we determine you are operating in an unsafe or uninformed manner.
2. You must wear a safety helmet which we provide free of charge.
3. Please wear sneakers or shoes. No flip-flops.
4. A valid driver’s license is required
5. You must agree to rental terms & conditions and sign our rental contract.
Please return your scooter by the return date and time. At time of rental, you can choose the refueling option and we will fill the tank at a fee.
Return on Time
If you are more than 1 hour late past your expected arrival time, we reserve the right to charge half day rental rate.
If you know you are going to be late, please contact us to request an extension to your rental contract. If another renter has not reserved the scooter you are using, we will extend your rental term.
Do I have to surrender my passport to rent a motorbike?
It you want to rent a motorbike in Hanoi, some rental companies ask for your passport while others don’t. We’ve noticed that shops located along the main touristy roads seem adamant about handing over your passport. It seems as though the smaller businesses on the less traveled side streets are more accepting to a passport photocopy or a cash deposit instead.
NOTE: Be aware that no matter what happens, your passport cannot be withheld from you. Some rental shops ask for it as leverage if there is damage to the motorbike, or worse, the motorbike is lost or stolen. However, a motorbike rental shop cannot legally withhold your passport.
Hanoi has some pretty staggering motorbike injury statistics. To prevent yourself from becoming one of those statistics, keep in mind some safe driving practices. But for the bare minimum,
- Wear your helmet! The majority of motorbike deaths can be prevented if drivers and passengers wore helmets.
- Cover up! Wear more than just a sleeveless Chang beer t-shirt, cargo shorts, and flip-flops. This does not save you from disfiguring road rash.
- Take a songthaew or brab taxi if you’ve been drinking. Don’t risk wobbling down the road and crashing into something.