Khanh Hoa Province is a coastal province of South Central Vietnam. To the north, it borders on Phu Yen Province, to the west, on Dak Lak and Lam Dong provinces, and to the south, on Ninh Thuan Province. The Khanh Hoa coast is 200km long, with more than 200 islands offshore, of which Truong Sa District gathers over one hundred islands around. The two largest rivers flowing through the province are the Cai and Danh rivers. Khanh Hoa represents one of the deepest seas in Vietnam, adjoining open oceans and international marine routes. With ragged seashore spreading out around 200km long, it contains various well-known bays, such as Cam Ranh, Van Phong and Nha Trang.
Khanh Hoa has been deeply marked by the strong ancient culture of the Cham. Until today, Champa Kingdom has left an invaluable inheritance of ruins and historical sites to visit. Khanh Hoa is endowed with beautiful natural sites and sand beaches. Visitors will enjoy the group of five or six islands situated close to each other. The largest of the islands is Hon Tre, which is located 3km from Nha Trang. The city of Nha Trang has long been renowned for being a sea resort with plenty of historical vestiges and wonderful sceneries: Cham Po Nagar Towers, Long Son Pagoda, Ba Vu Mausoleum, Bao Dai Palace, Hon Chong, Hon Yen, Tri Nguyen Fish Pond, Bai Tru, Suoi Tien, Dai Lanh Beach…
Motorbikes are a very convenient way to travel and enjoy the beautiful scenery and record memorable moments with friends. Renting a motorbike in Nha Trang is only cheap from only 5$, making the journey to discover the famous landmarks of this beautiful city will be more interesting.
Some tips to rent a motorbike Khanh Hoa
Not all foreigners can take it easy in renting a motorbike , even though they are in front of a genuine rental motorbike shop In Khanh Hoa. That’s the reason why they need some advice on this matter of concern. Let’s see below:
- The most crucial thing which should come to your mind before you decide whether a motorbike is rented or not is to check it totally. If necessary, double check turn signals, lock, horn, brakes, wing mirrors, lights, and even take a short test drive around the allowed area of the shop. Especially, be careful about the bike’s front brakes since traffic in large cities is heavy, or roads are slopping.
- Once you must stop at the parking lot, please keep your parking ticket careful as losing it is a big problem in completing procedures to get the bike out. For instance, you must dial the renter’s phone number and ask about the vehicle registration certificate, which annoys you so much.
- Check the helmet you get from the rental agency. Keep in mind that it must work well, or you should require a new one. If the renter doesn’t accept, just walk away.
- Obviously, the newer the rental bike is, the safer it is. Also, its price will be depending on the state and brand of each vehicle. Hence, a new scooter with the good engine may cost you over $10 per day.
- Don’t forget to save the rental agency where you use the service in case the bike breaks down en route.
- Before commencing your handlebar trip, ask some detailed information about the nearby gas stations and also the ones along your way.
Some places for Khanh Hoa Motorbike Rental
It is not difficult to rent a motorbike in Khanh Hoa. There are several variants:
small hotels and hotels.
You can hardly walk around any (especially central) street without noticing a dozen rental places where you’ll be gladly helped to hire a scooter.
If you are staying at a small hotel you’ll probably be told about such nearest places at the reception. They even can bring you a bike or something to the hotel as hotel owners often have contracts with the owners of motor transport.
If they don’t provide such a service, it’s enough to walk along the second and the third lines of Khanh Hoa.
There are some places motorbike rental in Khanh Hoa. But I recommend these fews stores as the quality of motorbikes are quite good and easy to find:
1.Hai Phong Tourism Company Scooter rental
Address: 54 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa.
Phone: (0583) 500 828 – 0969 550 460
2. VietDream Company motorbike rental Nha Trang
Address: 3B Hung Vuong (Quan Tran), Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa.
Phone: 0935 605 963 – 0909 09 44 78 – (0583) 605 963
3.Motorbike rental in Khanh Hoa
Phone: 0905 153 800 – 090.651.0302.
Address: 8A Ly Tu Trong street, Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa, Vietnam.
Follow this article: Tips For buying motorbike in Nha Trang.
4. Nhat Linh motorbike rental
Address: 28D1 Hoang Hoa Tham, Nha Trang city , Khanh Hoa.
Phone: 0586299019 or 0969 760210.
Cost motorbikes rental in Khanh Hoa
According to the experience of people who have rented motorbikes in Khanh Hoa, the cost will be reduced when you select this type of vehicle.
Dirt bike rental
- Honda XR 650cc ( US $50 / Day)
- Honda XR 650cc ( US $55 / Day)
- Suzuki DR 650cc (US $55 / Day)
- Suzuki DRZ 400cc (US $50 / Day)
- Honda XR 400cc (US $50 / Day)
- Kawasaki KLX 250cc ( US $55 / Day)
- Honda CRF 250L ( US $55 / Day)
- Honda XR 250cc (US $40 / Day)
- Honda Degree 250cc ( US $30 / Day)
- Hon AX1 & Kaw Anhelo 250cc ( US $30 / Day)
- Honda XR 150cc (US $25 / Day)
- Suzuki EN 150cc (US $25 / Day)
- Kawasaki KLX 150cc (US $30 / Day)
- Yamaha XTZ 125cc (US $25 / Day)
- Yamaha YBR 125 cc (US $20 / Day)
Semi Auto Motorbikes
- Honda Future X 125cc (US $12 / Day)
- Honda Future Neo 125cc (US $10 / Day)
- Honda Wave S 110cc (US $ 6 / Day)
- Honda Wave 110cc (US $6 / Day)
Fully Auto Motorbikes
- Yamaha Nouvo 125cc (US $5 / Day)
- Sym Attila 125cc (US $5 / Day)
That’s all. Thanks for your read my article about motorbike rental in Khanh Hoa. Now you have some address in order to rent a “iron howrse” to experinces in Khanh Hoa. Have a good trip to you.