Dak Nong Province is located on Central Highlands of Vietnam. Dak Nong has flat cultivated surface, mainly bazan. So the province has the advantage for industrial tree especially coffee tree. By there, the traditional culture of ethnic groups is diversified and distinct. Dak Nong is suitable for tourists who like discovering superb natural fall scenery.
Dak Lak is one of the most potential provinces of Vietnam in term of tourism development, because it has so many historical and natural sites, not to mention its diverse yet deeply-rooted tradition and culture. The first example is Buon Don in Dak Lak, a village which has been put on the world tourism map for its tradition of hunting and taming elephant. There are beautiful and famous waterfalls such as: Thuy Tien, Trinh Nu, Krong Kmar, Bay Nhanh, among many big lakes such as Lak, Dak Mil. Coming to there, tourists are able to get in the primitive forests of the Chu Yang Sin, Yok Don National parks or make tour to Dak Lak’s historical vestiges like Bao Dai Palace, Yang Prong Tower, Buon Ma Thuot Prison, Dak Tua Cave.
Coming to Dak Nong, you will be amazed at the natural beauty and people here. The rugged terrain makes it difficult to travel by car, so using a motorbike for your journey will make traveling more convenient and easier. much. Here are the company for renting motorbikes in Dak Nong should not be ignored.
Cost motorbikes rental in Dak Nong
According to the experience of people who have rented motorbikes in Dak Nong, the cost will be reduced when you select this type of vehicle.
Dirt bike rental
- Honda XR 650cc ( US $50 / Day).
- Honda XR 650cc ( US $55 / Day).
- Suzuki DR 650cc (US $55 / Day).
- Suzuki DRZ 400cc (US $50 / Day).
- Honda XR 400cc (US $50 / Day).
- Kawasaki KLX 250cc ( US $55 / Day).
- Honda CRF 250L ( US $55 / Day).
- Honda XR 250cc (US $40 / Day).
- Honda Degree 250cc ( US $30 / Day).
- Hon AX1 & Kaw Anhelo 250cc ( US $30 / Day).
- Honda XR 150cc (US $25 / Day).
- Suzuki EN 150cc (US $25 / Day).
- Kawasaki KLX 150cc (US $30 / Day).
- Yamaha XTZ 125cc (US $25 / Day).
- Yamaha YBR 125 cc (US $20 / Day).
Semi Auto Motorbikes
- Honda Future X 125cc (US $12 / Day).
- Honda Future Neo 125cc (US $10 / Day).
- Honda Wave S 110cc (US $ 6 / Day).
- Honda Wave 110cc (US $6 / Day).
Fully Auto Motorbikes
- Yamaha Nouvo 125cc (US $5 / Day).
- Sym Attila 125cc (US $5 / Day).
Some places for Dak Nong Motorbike Rental
It is not difficult to rent a motorbike in Dak Nong. There are several variants:
small hotels and hotels.
Follow this article: Motorbike rental In Kon Tum.
You can hardly walk around any (especially central) street without noticing a dozen rental places where you’ll be gladly helped to hire a scooter.
If you are staying at a small hotel you’ll probably be told about such nearest places at the reception. They even can bring you a bike or something to the hotel as hotel owners often have contracts with the owners of motor transport.
If they don’t provide such a service, it’s enough to walk along the second and the third lines of Khanh Hoa.
There are some places motorbike rental in Dak Nong. But I recommend these fews stores as the quality of motorbikes are quite good and easy to find:
Motorbike rental from hotel Hoang Gia
Address: No. 4, Quang Trung, Gia Nghia Dak Nong.
Phone: 0501 3545088.
Vuong Ha Hai Motorbike rental
Address: Address: 143 Hung Vuong – Gia Nghia – Dak Nong
Motorbike rental Gia nghia
Address: 126 Tong Duy Tan, Nghia Thanh, Dak Nong.
Some tips to rent a motorbike Dak Nong
Not all foreigners can take it easy in renting a motorbike , even though they are in front of a genuine rental motorbike shop In Dak Nong. That’s the reason why they need some advice on this matter of concern. Let’s see below:
- The most crucial thing which should come to your mind before you decide whether a motorbike is rented or not is to check it totally. If necessary, double check turn signals, lock, horn, brakes, wing mirrors, lights, and even take a short test drive around the allowed area of the shop. Especially, be careful about the bike’s front brakes since traffic in large cities is heavy, or roads are slopping.
- Once you must stop at the parking lot, please keep your parking ticket careful as losing it is a big problem in completing procedures to get the bike out. For instance, you must dial the renter’s phone number and ask about the vehicle registration certificate, which annoys you so much.
- Check the helmet you get from the rental agency. Keep in mind that it must work well, or you should require a new one. If the renter doesn’t accept, just walk away.
- Obviously, the newer the rental bike is, the safer it is. Also, its price will be depending on the state and brand of each vehicle. Hence, a new scooter with the good engine may cost you over $10 per day.
- Don’t forget to save the rental agency where you use the service in case the bike breaks down en route.
- Before commencing your handlebar trip, ask some detailed information about the nearby gas stations and also the ones along your way.
Read Article: Motorbike rental in Gia Lai.