Ha Tinh is one of the north central provinces of Vietnam. Ha Tinh is famous for picturesque landscapes of mountains, rivers, numberous historical and cultural sites as well as undiscovered beaches. However, what a pity! The province is not the destination to visit for international tourists, but if you have a plan to travel Vietnam by road from Hanoi to Hue, you should stop in Ha Tinh for break and visit to some tourist attractions to get an overview of this land and people.
Ha Tinh is about 300km from Hanoi. It is easy and convenient to take the bus from Giap Bat or Nuoc Ngam bus station in Hanoi, which takes 6 hours. The best time to visit Ha Tinh is in Summer when it is perfect to stay at the beach of Thien Cam or Xuan Thanh. However, the temperature is high. Early morning or late afternoon is best time to swim. Recently known among Vietnamese tourists as a wild and beautiful beach to relax and enjoy abundant seafood. Xuan Thanh beach is just 13km from Vinh city of Nghe An, closer to Hanoi.
Currently, the shop motorbike rental in Ha Tinh is developing so people can fully rent in many places even at their own hotels. The Ha Tinh motorbike rental addresses article introduced below will help you have more options. When using Ha Tinh motorbike rental service, the main advantage is cost savings and can take the initiative in travel time. But do not want too cheap ham but hire quality bikes, old bikes make the process of transportation unsafe.
What do you need to rent a motorbike in Ha Tinh?
If you want to rent a motorbike in Ha Tinh, some rental companies ask for your passport while others don’t. We’ve noticed that shops located along the main touristy roads seem adamant about handing over your passport. It seems as though the smaller businesses on the less traveled side streets are more accepting to a passport photocopy or a cash deposit instead. To rent a motorbike in Ha Tinh, you need two things:
For motorbike rental, there are different procedures depending on the rental shop and the length of the rental. If you stay in a hotel and rent a motorbike from the hotel for a few days, the hotel will not require a deposit. If you rent directly from a rental shop, you need to give your passport to the owner until you return the motorbike or deposit an amount of money (from 2 million VND to 3 million VND). Leaving a passport with a shop while you travel the whole country is not ideal, so an alternative can be suggested.
Regarding payments, you almost always pay in cash and upfront. Most motorcycle companies don’t ask to see proof of a driver’s license. You can drive away from their shop without toppling over or crashing into something or someone.
Where to rent a motorbike in Ha Tinh?
It is not difficult to rent a motorbike in Ha Tinh. There are several variants:
small hotels and hotels.
You can hardly walk around any (especially central) street without noticing a dozen rental places where you’ll be gladly helped to hire a scooter.
If you are staying at a small hotel you’ll probably be told about such nearest places at the reception. They even can bring you a bike or something to the hotel as hotel owners often have contracts with the owners of motor transport.
If they don’t provide such a service, it’s enough to walk along the second and the third lines of Ha Tinh.
One more method of hiring motor transport in Ha Tinh is getting in touch with the foreigners living there a long time and running some bike rental business. We’d advise you to turn to our good acquaintances – guys from the Moto Vietnam and they not only will help you to choose a good and suitable bike but will also give you some recommendations and several bike riding lessons.
There are some places motorbike rental motorbike Ha Tinh. But I recommend these fews stores as the quality of motorbikes are quite good and easy to find:
Motorbike Rental From Hotel Hoa Do
Add: Xuan An, Nghi Xuan, Ha Tinh.
Motorbike Rental Ms. Tuyet Hoa
Add: Ky phong, Ky Anh, Ha Tinh.
Tel: 0163 584 1125 – 0945 465 593.
See more: Motorbike rental Thanh Hoa.
How much? – Motorbike Rental Ha Tinh price
The company will usually charge per 24 hours. When you rent for a day. the price you pay will vary depending on where you are, whether the bike is older or new, and an automatic or a manual one. In some places, you may have a discount for a weekly rental, most will for a monthly hire term.
If you intend to hire this motorbike for a long time (over a week), make sure you have a good deal with the company. (especially in peak seasons insist on a daily rate for how many days you hire)
Budget is about 120.000 to 200.000 VND per day or 800.000 to 1.200.000 VND for monthly rental. It depends on your motorbike preference.
Note that motorbikes rental prices in popular tourist destinations in Nghe An are higher compared to less touristy areas. If you plan to rent a scooter in Ha Tinh, I recommend getting a bigger Motorbikes than 50cc.
I recommend renting a scooter from a scooter rental that looks trustworthy. Renting a scooter from your hotel is a good option although it will cost you more. But as we’re talking about a few dollars difference, it is a less risky option than to rent from a business that looks suspicious.
Tips for backpacker when rent motorbike in Ha Tinh
- Before and after the journey, you have to ensure that all parts of your motorbike are in normal operating conditions such as brakes, tires, chainsaws, lights, horns, turn signal and speedometer.
- Remember to fill up the petrol for the motorbike. You don’t need to worry about the type of gasoline to use because the petrol station staff will automatically fill the suitable one for the motorbike.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof backpacks, coats, raincoats, locks, rubber bands, full battery, smartphone connect 3G, some motorbike repairing tools and most importantly is money.
- Obey the Vietnam traffic rules:
- Wearing a helmet, driving on the right side and limited speed of 60 km/h
- Do not cross the red traffic light, using horns anytime you need, drive with two hands,
- Do not take photos when driving
- Turn the lights on when getting inside tunnels.
- Do not drink alcohol before and during the drive.
- Be confident with traffic. Try to guess other’s turning direction by their body language.
- Drive slowly in order to look out for animals, children, old people, alcoholics, drugs, off-size vehicles.
- Keep a safe distance of big trucks when getting uphills or climbing mountain passes.
- When police stop you, the easiest way to escape is “TIP” them 10 – 20 USD and then go.
- Do not repair the bike without permission of a rental company. You need to contact them then be instructed.
That’s all. Thanks for your read my article about motorbike rental in Ha Tinh. Now you have some address in order to rent a “iron howrse” to experinces in Ha Tinh. Have a good trip to you. Follow this link: Motorbike rental nghe an.